Skip to main content
But I can't resist myself from writing about your thoughts, that appear daily, right here, in my mind in a very special place that is more than just thoughts, it's the feelings I get when my fingers don't stop and keep typing without blinking for a second over it. And I always get a thought,
that

"Why did it happen?"

What?

I don't know whatever it was, those were the best two months of my life.
I have never met someone so much caring, in my entire life.
And I don't even think that I'll get, anyhow.
You were the best thing happened to me, so far.
But do I want you to be back?

No!

Because now I know,
Things can never be the same again, what is gone is gone, and can never come back.
But Yes, Hell Yeah!
I miss you! I do, and I can't deny that fact.
I miss the very presence of your aroma in my shirt,
I miss every second of those late night conversation,

Comments